Be the captain your own fishing boat for up to 6 people. Center console style boats are our only option for exploring the Gulf of Mexico (up to 5 miles offshore) as pontoon boats are limited to the Bay area. Rentals will depart from the Destin Harbor, approximately one third of one mile from Crab Island, or 5 minutes by boat. Full service marina on site with a store that carries ice, tackle, beer/soda, floaties, etc. for your convenience. Click here to see our full list of fishing boat rentals.
About the Vessel:
Model: Center Console
Length: 25 ft
Engine: 225hp Yamaha 4 stroke
Capacity: 6 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes! Bring your own gear and fishing licenses.
Pets allowed? No.
Minimum age to rent: 25
Requirements: Boating experience required. If born after Jan 1, 1988 must have a valid Florida Boater’s Safety card (or NASBLA-certified equivalent from another state). Tests available online at boat-ed.com/floridarental. Bring your ID.
Boat Rental Includes:
- Rental Orientation
- T-Top with rocket launchers
- Garmin GPS and fishfinder
- VHF, radio
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- Parking available on site in private lot.
- 100 gallon fuel tank will be full when you get the boat. You must refuel upon return and pay for the fuel that you used.
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. Cancellations made with fewer than 48 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental. All cancellations or changes made prior to the 48 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a 3% processing fee.
- March 1-Oct 31, 2023: $500/half day or $700/full day (excluding holidays), plus fuel
- May 20, 2023 (Billy Bowlegs Pirate Fest): Bowlegs Festival Prohibited.
- May 26-29, 2023: $600/half day or $800/full day, plus fuel
- July 1-8, 2023: $600/half day or $800/full day, plus fuel
- Sept 1-4, 2023: $600/half day or $800/full day, plus fuel
Call to Book