Your trip starts with a scenic trip through the Destin Harbor to the Gulf Islands National Seashore, where you will enjoy the tropical scenery and music as you sightsee along the way. The adventure begins when you arrive at the National Seashore, where you will find inflatables and water toys awaiting you.
Enjoy bouncing on the inflatable water trampoline, racing down the inflatable water slide, and other fun water activities. Explore the natural grass flats on a clear-bottom kayak, glide across the water’s surface on a stand-up paddle board, or give snorkeling a try and enjoy breathtaking views of all of the natural beauty and marine life that the Gulf Islands National Seashore has to offer.
After 2 hours of fun, you’ll return to the boat and enjoy the short boat ride to your second destination: the famous Crab Island sandbar, where you can relax at the area’s most popular aquatic hot spot and check out the festivities there. Break out your cooler and enjoy a cold drink while floating in the crystal clear, waist-deep water or grab a bite to eat from one of the floating restaurants or mobile food boat vendors who frequent the hot spot (note: Crab Island vendors are separate businesses and are not included in ticket price). Wrap it all up with a relaxing ride back through the Destin Harbor as you swap stories of your day’s adventures on the return trip.
All of our water activities and inflatables are all-inclusive with unlimited use during this exciting trip for NO additional charge-a $179 value, if purchased separately!
- 4 hour excursion
- YOLO paddleboards
- Large inflatable water slide*
- Inflatable trampoline with slide and log roll
- Snorkel gear for snorkeling & shelling
- Clear-bottom & ocean kayaks
- Guided tour of the Gulf Islands National Seashore & the famed Crab Island sandbar (2 separate stops)
- Licensed captain & crew member(s), who stay with you for the duration of the tour
- Life jackets for all ages
- Discounts with many Crab Island vendors
- Free parking at our Destin Harbor location (a $10 value) for the duration of your tour
Tour Boat Features:
- 34ft power catamaran with seating for 37 passengers, plus crew
- Modern marine restroom
- Seating area with shade or full-sun areas
- Multiple ladders for easy on- and off-the-boat access
- Stereo system
- $69 per person
- $49 for children under age 6
(6.5% Florida sales tax and 3% National Parks Service Admission Fee added to ticket price.*)
Adventure Tour Cancellation Policy:
Guests may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Guests who cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unsuitable for water activities, the Crab Island Adventure Tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Guest may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
*Waterslide availability is subject to wind conditions. The large slide will not be inflated when winds exceed 15mph.