Conveniently located just 500 yards from Crab Island, this pontoon boat rental offers easy access to Destin’s most popular boating destination. Ideal for first timers who don’t want to deal with Harbor traffic!
About the Vessel:
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 50hp Mercury 4 stroke
Year: 2017-2018 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 12 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes. Bring your own gear and fishing licenses.
Pets allowed? With $25 per pet cleaning fee.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Requirements: If born after Jan 1, 1988 must have a valid Florida Boater’s Safety card (or NASBLA-certified equivalent from another state). Tests available on site for $5. Bring your ID and arrive 30-45 minutes early if you need to test.
Boat Rental Includes:
- Rental Orientation
- One paddleboard to bring with you during your rental period.
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- 10’ bimini top for shade
- Free parking available on site in private lot
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm or 10am-6pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Bring: Driver’s license for person driving the vessel, a credit card, boater’s license (if required), portable Bluetooth speaker/radio as some boats may not be equipped with stereos, portable charger for your devices if needed.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. All cancellations made prior to the 48 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a $5 processing fee. Cancellations made after the 48 hour deadline but before 24 hours will forfeit the deposit. Cancellations made with fewer than 24 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental.
- May 16-Sept 7, 2021: $325/half day or $525/full day (excluding holidays)
- July 1-31: $350/half day or $550/full day
- Sept 8-Oct 31: $250/half day or $400 full day
- May 29 – May 31, 2020: $400/half day or $600/full day
- June 5 (Billy Bowlegs Pirate Fest): $400/half day or $600/full day
- July 2-5, 2020: $400/half day or $600/full day
- Sept 4-6, 2020: $400/half day or $600/full day
*Add 7% Florida sales tax to rental rates.