This 24′ pontoon features a DOUBLE water slide, combining comfort and fun to make it the perfect addition to your family vacation. Bring the whole family and spend the day enjoying this boat, which offers seating capacity for up to 14 people and Bluetooth stereo for your listening enjoyment. Must be 25 to rent. Please note that due to high demand availability is extremely limited during the summer months. Book early! Located on Okaloosa Island, just 10 minutes from Crab Island by boat.
About the Vessel:
Model: Double Decker with slides
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 115hp Yamaha 4 stroke
Year: 2017, 2018 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 14 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? With $50 cleaning fee.
Pets allowed? With $50 per pet cleaning fee.
Minimum age to rent: 25
Requirements: If born after Jan 1, 1988 must have a valid Florida Boater’s Safety card (or NASBLA-certified equivalent from another state). Tests available on site for $5. Bring your ID and arrive 30-45 minutes early if you need to test.
Boat Rental Includes:
- Rental Orientation
- Pontoon boat with 2 water slides
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- Shaded area on bottom deck
- Bluetooth Stereo.
- Free parking available on site in private lot.
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. Cancellations made with fewer than 24 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental. All cancellations made prior to the 24 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a $5 processing fee.
- Jan 1-May 15, 2020: $295/half day or $495/full day
- May 16-June 31, 2020: $495/half day or $695/full day (excluding holidays)
- July 1-31, 2020: $595/half day or $895/full day
- Aug 1-Sept 4, 2020: $495/half day or $695/full day
- Sept 4-Dec 31, 2020 weekdays: $295/half day or $495/full day
- Sept 4-Dec 31, 2020 weekends (Fri/Sat): $395/half day or $595/full day
- May 23 & May 24, 2020: $695/half day or $895/full day
- June 6 (Billy Bowlegs Pirate Fest): $695/half day or $895/full day
- July 3-5, 2020: $695/half day or $895/full day
- Sept 5-6, 2020: $695/half day or $895/full day
*Add 6.5% Florida sales tax to rental rates.