Captain your own pontoon boat rental for up to 12 people as you cruise the Destin Harbor and Choctawhatchee Bay. Sightsee for dolphins and other wildlife, anchor at Crab Island for some fun in the sun, or claim your own spot of private beach along the National Seashore where you can snorkel, look for seashells, and play in the water. Rentals will depart Niceville, approximately 20 minutes from Crab Island by boat.
About the Vessel:
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 60hp Mercury 4 stroke
Year: 2017, 2018, 2019 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 12 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes. Bring your own gear and fishing licenses.
Pets allowed? With $50 per pet cleaning fee.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Requirements: Florida boating laws require anyone born after January 1, 1988 to have a Florida’s boater’s safety license in order to operate a Jet Ski or pontoon boat. You can take it on-line and print your certificate (or take a screenshot) to bring with you for verification: Online Boat Rental Course
Boat Rental Includes:
- Rental Orientation
- Choice of one kayak or paddleboard to bring with you during your rental period.
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- 10’ bimini top for shade
- Parking available on site.
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm), full day is 9 hours (9am-6pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: Should your boat rental reservation need to be canceled, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your rental. Cancellations made prior to 48 hours will receive a full refund of the deposit minus a $5 processing fee. Cancellations made after 48 hours but prior to 24 hours will forfeit the 15% deposit. Same-day cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) and “no-shows” will be charged the rental rate plus sales tax. The cancellation policy will be waived if the rental is cancelled by management due to inclement weather at the time of departure.
- Mar 1-May 14, 2021: $250/half day or $400/full day
- May 15-June 30, Aug 1-Sept 7, 2021: $350/half day or $550/full day (excluding holidays)
- July 1-31, 2021: $500/half day or $700/full day
- Sept 7-Dec 31, 2021: $250/half day or $400/full day
- May 1 Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival prohibited
- May 29 & May 31, 2021: $700/full days only
- July 2-5, 2021: $700/full days only
- Sept 4-6, 2021: $700/full days only
*Add 7% Florida sales tax to rental rates.