Conveniently located on the Destin Harbor, these 24′ pontoons are just minutes from Crab Island and the Choctawhatchee Bay. All of the boats are newer 2016-2018 models with plenty of plush comfortable seating for your riding enjoyment.
Models: 240/Flote Bote
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 50hp Mercury 4 stroke
Year: 2016-2018 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 12 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes. Bring your fishing license.
Pets allowed? Yes.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Requirements: If born after Jan 1, 1988 must have a valid Florida Boater’s Safety card (or NASBLA-certified equivalent from another state). Tests available on site for $5. Bring your ID and arrive 30-45 minutes early if you need to test. Must bring a valid credit card.
- Rental Orientation
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- 10’ bimini top for shade
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Private parking lot (free)
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm or 10am-6pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Bring: Driver’s license for person driving the vessel, a credit card, boater’s license (if required), portable Bluetooth speaker/radio or portable charger for your devices if desired.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. Cancellations made with fewer than 24 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental. All cancellations made prior to the 24 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a $5 processing fee.
- Jan 1-May 15, 2020: $250/half day or $350/full day
- May 16-June 30, Aug 1-Sept 4, 2020: $275/half day or $450/full day (excluding holidays), Thursday fireworks cruises: $250
- July 1-July 31, 2020: $300/half day or $500/full day
- Sept 1-Dec 31, 2020: $250/half day or $350/full day
- May 23 & May 24, 2020: $500/full days only
- June 6 (Billy Bowlegs Pirate Fest): $500/full days only
- July 3, 4, 5, 2020: $500/full days only, Fireworks: $300
- Sept 5-6, 2020: $300/half day or $500/full day
*Add 6.5% Florida sales tax to rental rates.