Conveniently located on the Destin Harbor, these 24′ pontoons are just minutes from Crab Island and the Choctawhatchee Bay. All of the boats are newer 2016-2018 models with plenty of plush comfortable seating for your riding enjoyment.
Models: 240/Flote Bote
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 50hp Mercury 4 stroke
Year: 2016-2018 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 12 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes. Bring your fishing license.
Pets allowed? Yes.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Requirements: Bring your ID and a credit card with minimum $500 available balance for refundable damage deposit. Florida boating laws require anyone born after January 1, 1988 to have a Florida’s boater’s safety license in order to operate a Jet Ski or pontoon boat. You can take it on-line and print your certificate (or take a screenshot) to bring with you for verification: Online Boat Rental Course
- Rental Orientation
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- 10’ bimini top for shade
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Private parking lot (free)
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm or 10am-6pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Bring: Driver’s license for person driving the vessel, a credit card, boater’s license (if required), portable Bluetooth speaker/radio or portable charger for your devices if desired.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. All cancellations made prior to the 48 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a $5 processing fee. Reservations canceled after the 48 hour deadline but before 24 hours will forfeit the deposit. Cancellations made with fewer than 24 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental.
- Feb 26-May 15, 2021: $250/half day or $400/full day
- May 16-June 30, Aug 1-Sept 7, 2021: $300/half day or $500/full day (excluding holidays), Thursday fireworks cruises: $300
- July 1-July 31, 2021: $350/half day or $550/full day
- Sept 8-Oct 31, 2021: $250/half day or $400/full day weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- Sept 8-Oct 31, 2021: $500/full days only weekends (Sat-Sun)
- May 29- May 31, 2021: $550/full days only
- July 2-5, 2021: $550/full day, Fireworks: $300
- Sept 4-6, 2021: $550/full day only
*Add 7% Florida sales tax to rental rates.