See Dolphins & Dine for $39.99! (Available Seasonally)
Come cruise with us this fall as we tour the Destin Harbor and Choctawhatchee Bay while sightseeing for dolphins in their natural habitat. Enjoy the beauty of the area and the breeze coming off of the Gulf as our captain and crew show you around the coast. When you return, grab a seat on the deck at The Edge Seafood Restaurant, Destin’s only over-the-water restaurant featuring panoramic views that are almost as good as on the boat, and enjoy al-fresco Florida-style dining on the meal of your choice from a select menu. Valued at up to $65, if purchased separately.
- 1.5 hour dolphin cruise on the Island Girl, our 45-foot power catamaran
- Expert guides
- Watch bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat
- Bottled water on the boat
- Soda, water, or tea with your meal
- Choice of one meal per ticket from The Edge Seafood (select menu) to enjoy after your cruise
*Alcohol packages available for an additional cost. Price is per person. Tickets cannot be shared. There is a minimum number of tickets required to run the trip.
Tour Boat Features:
- Power catamaran with professional captain & crew
- Enclosed marine restroom for your convenience
- Seating area with shade or full-sun areas
- Stereo system
- Emergency life jackets
- Fried shrimp, mahi or oyster basket with fries
- Fish or shrimp tacos with coconut rice
- Shrimp or oyster po’boy with fries
- Mahi sandwich
- Edge burger with fries
- Grilled Caesar salad (vegetarian option)
Guests may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a 3% cancellation fee. Guests who cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If management determines that the weather is unsuitable for water activities, the Dolphin Cruise may be rescheduled for a later time/date. Guest may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded. Please plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early to park and check in, so that you do not miss the boat. The boat will depart on schedule.