Located on the Destin Harbor, only 5 minutes from Destin’s Crab Island, these pontoon boat rentals are conveniently located and offer easy access to all that Destin has to offer.
About the Vessel:
Length: 24 ft
Engine: 50hp Mercury 4 stroke
Year: 2017-2019 (cannot guarantee a particular year)
Capacity: 12 total passengers (including infants/children)
Fishing allowed? Yes. Bring your fishing license.
Pets allowed? With $25 per pet cleaning fee.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Requirements: Florida boating laws require anyone born after January 1, 1988 to have a Florida’s boater’s safety license in order to operate a Jet Ski or pontoon boat. You can take it on-line and print your certificate (or take a screenshot) to bring with you for verification: Online Boat Rental Course
Boat Rental Includes:
- Rental Orientation
- Life Jackets (infant/child vests too!)
- Swim ladder
- USCG required safety gear
- 10’ bimini top for shade
- Public parking available.
Rental period: Half day rental is 4 hours (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm), full day is 8 hours (9am-5pm or 10am-6pm). The rental period starts at the time of reservation, not at the time of arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure if you wish to use all of your rental time. You are not required to arrive on time if you prefer to get a late start, however please call us if you will be more than one hour late.
Reservations: Required. Book early as space is limited. 15% deposit is required to hold the reservation, with remainder due upon arrival.
Bring: Driver’s license for person driving the vessel, a credit card, boater’s license (if required), portable Bluetooth speaker/radio as some boats may not be equipped with stereos, portable charger for your devices if needed. Coolers with food, drinks, and alcohol are allowed, but please have a designated driver as boating laws are strictly enforced.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours cancellation notice required, except in the case of inclement weather at the time of your boat rental or charter. Weather decisions will be made by management at the rental time. Cancellations made with fewer than 48 hours notice for other reasons or “no-shows” will be charged for the full amount of the rental. All cancellations made prior to the 48 hour deadline will be issued a refund of the deposit less a 3% cancellation fee.
2022 Regular Rates:
- Mar 1-Mar 13, 2022: $250/half day or $400/full day
- Mar 14-May 31 (excluding holidays): $300/half day or $500/full day
- June 1-July 31 (excluding holidays): $400/half day or $600/full day
- Aug 1-Sept 6 (excluding holidays): $350/half day or $550/full day
- Sept 7-Dec 31, 2021: $275/half day or $425/full day
2022 Holiday Rates:
- May 14 (Billy Bowlegs Pirate Fest): $500/half day or $700/full day
- May 28-May 30, 2022: $500/half day or $700/full day
- July 1-4, 2022: $500/half day or $700/full day
- Sept 2-5, 2022: $500/half day or $700/full day